Re: NS-CAHBTEB01 won't turn on after charging

I bought mine off a friend, I believe they got it as an Xmas gift.. So no I do not know where the headphones were bought nor do I have the receipt for them... And I can't seem to get any info, answers, suggestions, NOTHING!!! as a matter of fact, I can NOT find ANYTHING pertaining to the specific model# headphones I have

which are the MI-BTH09
I get zero response from them other than a solid red light when they are plugged in. NOTHING else... ... EVER...
I just realized the title of this, thread I apologize it's not the right, place for me to be posting this.
Cam

I am having the exact same issue as the original poster.
Everything was working fine.
The charge depleted, so I charged them until the light turned blue. (About 2-3 hours).
Took them off the charger and get no response at all when I turn them on.
Took them home and charged them on a different source for over 4 hours and get the same result.
Charged them overnight on yet a different source and got the same result.
I have tried turning them on while holding the dial button, with same result.
I have tried having them in the on position and holding down the dial button for 10 seconds, with the same result.

And before it is said yet again.
I bought them last August.
I do not have my receipt (who keeps receipts for something like this that long?) But I did but it with my Best Buy members card and that has a purchase date.

I am having the same problem. I have had the device 16 days. Best buy is only offering store credit. This product and the service associated with it, insignia, and best buy is the WORST! WORST BUY ever.

The device does not charge. Does not turn on. Does not work! Best buy employee in Hammond told insignia is a cheap product. Wish they would have told me that before I flushed the money down the toilet!