Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Flashing power LED: Voice Smart Bluetooth Speaker & Alarm Clock with Google Assistant, NS-CSPGASP-B

This refers to the product Voice Smart Bluetooth Speaker and Alarm Clock with the Google Assistant built in, NS-CSPGASP-B.

I noticed that the power LED on the back of the unit was flashing this morning. I did not see what that meant in the user manual. I unplugged the unit and plugged it in again, and the LED was on without flashing. What does the flashing power LED mean?

Insignia Support

Re: Flashing power LED: Voice Smart Bluetooth Speaker & Alarm Clock with Google Assistant, NS-CSP...

Hello scottfvt,

Thank you for joining our forum community with your question regarding your Insignia - Voice Smart Bluetooth Speaker and Alarm Clock with the Google Assistant built in. I’d be happy to help you answer your question for you.

The blinking white light on the back of your NS-CSPGASP-B blinks when connected to a power supply. This is noted on page 6 of your owner’s manual. The blinking can be caused by a power surge, or if your unit wasn’t securely connected to power. Double checking your connection was the correct troubleshooting step to take. Please let us know if you have any further questions, or concerns. We’re always happy to see how we might be able to help.

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia ™ Support