Can’t load Live Feed

It took forever to see live feed on real time.
Tried once or twice and was successful initially.
Thereafter, can only see recorded footage.
Please help.
Insignia Support

Re: Can’t load Live Feed

Greetings Limtongh,

Thank you so much for letting us know that you’re unable to see the live feed of your Insignia Connect Smart Camera! I’d be happy to see how I can assist you further.

Have you tried the following troubleshooting steps?

1- Reset the camera by pressing the reset button located on the back below the SD card slot. To reset it, the blue light on the camera needs to be flashing and when reset is accomplished, the camera will say "Reset Successful"

2- Log out of the Best Buy account, and log back in. Please ensure you’re logged out the account on all the devices you use to control your Insignia Connect Smart items.

3- Uninstall and Re-install the Insignia CONNECT application. Ensure they have the latest app version.

4- Make sure that the router is configured at a 2.4 GHz band or has the capability of dual bandwidth.

5- Ensure there is a strong Wi-Fi signal where the Wi-Fi camera is being setup.

6- Is your router security setting is set on WPA-PSK? If not please set it to this, and see if that allows you to review the live stream.

Please let me know if those steps didn’t resolve your issue, and I’d be happy to see how I might be of further assistance.

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support