No device found 85% of the time

Please help me with the issue of not finding my device
Insignia Support

Re: No device found 85% of the time

Hello Tooletime38,

Thanks for joining our community for some further assistance. Can you please provide some more insight into which Insignia product you’re an issue with? I look forward to you reply to see what troubleshooting steps, or advice I can provide to you at this time.

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support

Model NS-CH1/PCB

Hello, if you are using an iOS device, please download the latest Insignia CONNECT version 3.4.0 from the app store.

Let us know if this solves the issue.

Blank log on screen on my iPhone 6 iOS 11.4 noticed since Jun 23rd. I had access until recently. Funny thing my iPad Air also iOS 11.4 still working ok. Tried using Fire Tablet 8 and while I got the sign in screen but could not log in using cCanada Dropdown while US Dropdown would not respond to clicking the sign in button
Highlighted
Insignia Support

Greetings fjay2000 and ce1203,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. After double checking with our advanced support teams there wasn’t an outage, or a server issue reported for June 23. Can you please share if you’re still experiencing the same issues?

Uninstalling the CONNECT app, and reinstalling it would be the best way to resolve this matter. It can take a few times of doing that for the issues to resolve themselves. I look forward to your replies to see if further assistance is needed.

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support