Blank (or white) screen when attempt to logon to set up on iPhone.

Re the Insignia Connect app -

I'm having a problem that no one seems to have mentioned elsewhere, which makes me think that there is a solution SO simple that i can't see it.

On the Welcome screen when I click the Sign In / Create Account the result is a totally white screen where the only next step is to hit the X at top right.  So I can't create an account.

What am I doing wrong?

I have reloaded the app several times - it is version 3.5.0

I have rebooted my iPhone several times - it is version 11.4

I have reset the Insignia Plug a few times

HELP!!!!!!

Re: Blank (or white) screen when attempt to logon to set up on iPhone.

Same problem on my iPhone 6 iOS 11.4 noticed since Jun 23rd. I had access until recently. Funny thing my iPad Air also iOS 11.4 still working ok. Tried using Fire Tablet 8 and while I got the sign in screen but could not log in using cCanada Dropdown while US Dropdown would not respond to clicking the sign in button

I am having the same issue.  Can not Sign in since Jun 23rd.  I had it working but had to uninstall and reinstall the app and since then can not login.  Tried installing it on another android or iphone and getting same thing!!

I’m having the same issue on iPhone and iPad. Have deleted the app a couple times and contacted the support desk.  Two different respondents and neither has offered anything to help.

Anyone have any luck figuring out what’s going on?

[ Edited ]

Hi.  We were having an issue with our login service for some users that was resolved at about noon Central today.  All systems are back to normal at this point.  If you are still having issues with logging in, please let us know.

Regards,

Chris

Insignia Support

So been playing around with this for the past  hour or so.  I’m in Canada and cannot log in to account, just get the white screen. However if I use my VPN to get a US IP address, I can log in.  Not sure what’s going on but for now it’s a workaround.  Didn’t used to have to do this to log in.

I'm also in Canada and haven't been able to use any of the 6 plugs I bought at Christmas because of the app. If I go to login it does nothing when I choose Canada-English. Even if I choose french and login that way it just goes to Bestbuy.ca. I'm kinda starting to lose my mind here.

Still not working on iPhone 6 or iPad iOS 11.4. My Fire tablet 8 gets me to the US or Mexican website where I can log but then I’m stuck on the website.

Hi Chris,

We are still having the same issue. When will this be resolved?

Thanks,

Robert

As of 10:35 EDT on June 28 still no fix.