10. How do I change my remote between RF and IR mode?

[ Edited ]

The remote for the new connected TV can function in two modes. The first is IR (Infrared) which is the traditional method and requires that you point the remote at the TV; the second is RF (Radio Frequency) which does not require that you point the remote at the TV to allow for greater ease of use and flexibility.

1.       Power on the TV.

2.       Press and hold the Thumbs Down and “Exit” buttons for 5 seconds.

3.       The LED on the remote will flash twice to indicate that it is in RF mode.

To swap back follow the same steps and the LED will flash four times to indicate that you are back in IR mode.

11. I had to replace my remote why doesn’t the new one doesn’t work either?

The remotes for the connected TVs have to be paired prior to use, in order to use your new remote with your TV you will have to use the following steps:

2.       Prior to opening any menus press and hold the Volume up and down arrows on the front of the TV.

3.       You will see a menu pop up on the screen, now press and hold the Thumbs up and Thumbs Down buttons for 5 seconds.

4.       You will now see a confirmation that your new remote has been paired.

Highlighted

12. The Netflix application on my new TV tells me I am not connected to a network even after I verify I am, what do I do?

It is likely that your TV has not yet received the necessary information from Netflix in order to be able to connect to your account. To check this use the following steps:

2.       Press the “TiVo” button.

3.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Settings” and press the “Select” button.

4.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Account & System Info” and press the “Select” button.

5.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “System Info” and press the “Select” button.
       You will want to scroll through this list using the arrow keys until you come to “Netflix Serial Number” field.

If this field is not populated you will need to wait for that information for approximately one hour if at that point the issue is not resolved please contact us at 877 467 4289 between the hours of 7am and 12am CST to expedite the troubleshooting process.