1. How do I perform the initial setup of my TV?

[ Edited ]

When you power on your TV for the first time you will be prompted to perform an Initial Setup, to complete it use the following steps:

1.       Power on the TV.

2.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Setup this TV (typical)” and press the “Select” button.

3.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Devices” and press the “Select” button.

4.       If you would like to have the remote in RF (Radio Frequency) mode hold the Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down buttons for 5 seconds and follow the on screen prompts. Else use the arrow keys to highlight “Cancel (use IR instead)” and press the “Select” button.

5.       Use the arrow keys to highlight your network connection type and press the “Select” button, follow the on screen instructions to setup your network.

6.       Use the arrow keys to highlight your signal type and press the “Select” button to start the channel scan.

7.       If you connected to a network your TV will automatically scan for updates at this point, follow the on screen instructions to install.

8.       The date and time setup will now display, if it is incorrect use the arrow keys to highlight “Set date and time manually” and press the “Select” button. Follow the on screen instructions to complete the date and time setup.

9.       Congratulations press the “TiVo” button to begin enjoying your TV.

2. How do I connect to a hardwired internet connection?

[ Edited ]

In order to connect to a hardwired network you will need to use the following steps:

1.       Connect an Ethernet cable from your router or modem to the Ethernet port on the back of your TV.

2.       Power on the TV.

3.       Press the “TiVo” button.

4.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Connect to the Internet” and press the “Select” button.

5.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Network Settings” and press the “Select” button.

6.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Continue” and press the “Select” button.

If this is the first time you have connected to the Internet the Network Speed Test Screen will display, just follow the onscreen instructions to complete the network setup.

3. How do I connect to my wireless network?

[ Edited ]

You will need to know the SSID and any security settings of your network prior to using the following steps:

2.       Press the “TiVo” button.

3.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Connect to the Internet” and press the “Select” button.

4.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Go to Network Settings” and press the “Select” button.

5.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Setup Wireless Network” and press the “Select” button.

6.       When asked if your router supports WPS highlight “No” and press the “Select” button.

7.       You will then be given a list of all available networks in range of your TV

8.       Select your network from the list by using the arrow keys o navigate to your SSID and press the “Select” button.

9.       If your network is secured you will need to enter your security details.

If this is the first time you have connected to the Internet the Network Speed Test Screen will display, just follow the onscreen instructions to complete the network setup.

4. How do I change the Audio Settings on my new Connected TV?

[ Edited ]

In order to change the Audio Settings on your Connected TV, you will need to use the following steps:

3.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Settings” and press the “Select” button.

4.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Audio” and press the “Select” button.

All of the TVs Audio Settings are located here, you can highlight any setting you wish to configure and the onscreen instructions will guide you through the rest of the process.

5. How do I set up Rocketboost Wireless Audio for the first time?

[ Edited ]

2.       Plug your Rocketboost card.

3.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Yes, setup Rocketboost now” and press the “Select” button.

4.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “No” and press the “Select” button, unless you have an existing Rocketboost network in your home.

5.       Ensure that your Rocketboost device is powered on and use the arrow keys to highlight “Continue” and press the “Select” button.

6.       Press and hold the power/connect button on your Rocketboost device for approximately 3 seconds.

6. How do I add an additional device to my existing Rocketboost network?

[ Edited ]

To add an additional device to your Rocketboost network you will need to use the following steps:

3.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Settings” and press the “Select” button.

4.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Audio” and press the “Select” button.

5.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Rocketboost Settings” and press the “Select” button.

6.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Add another Rocketboost device” and press the “Select” button.

7.       Press and hold the power/connect button on your Rocketboost device for approximately 3 seconds.

You should now be able to enjoy streaming wireless audio through your Rocketboost device.

7. I have a lag when playing video games on my connected TV, how do I fix this?

[ Edited ]

Based on customer feedback the new connected TV has a one touch button for toggling game mode. This button is located on the front of the TV next to the “Input” button and all you have to do is press it to change all applicable settings on the TV.

8. What apps come with the connected TV?

[ Edited ]

The new connected TV comes with a variety of apps that include CinemaNow, Pandora, Netflix and Chumby.

CinemaNow lets you rent your favorite movies instantly at the touch of a button.

Pandora allows you to create customizable Internet radio stations that play music based upon your preferences, you can even added variety by mixing up to as many as 100 stations.

Chumby gives you access to lots of apps such as FaceBook and Twitter right on your TV.

Netflix allows you to stream your favorite movies and TV shows right your TV.

9. How do I use my TV’s remote to control my other devices?

[ Edited ]

To control other devices such as set top boxes and DVD players from your Insignia remote follow the steps below:

4.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Settings” and press the “Select” button.

5.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Devices” and press the “Select” button.

6.       Use the arrow keys to highlight “Remote Setup” and press the “Select” button.

7.       Use the arrow keys to highlight the button you would like to program and press the “Select” button.

From here you can follow the on screen process to complete the programming and that means there are no codes to look up.