4k television w/Roku

I have 2 questions

1. Signed into Roku.....it recognizes my email address but even after changing the password, it tells me the email/password is wrong....so I'm stuck
  2. I'd like to set tv to auto go to cable box....my Xfinity remote doesn't work on input selection....hence I'm forced to use the TV remote to select the cable box....other otion is to see if I can use a different code for Xfinity remote (it currently works fine for TV volume & power)

Any guidance/solutions???

Insignia Support

Re: 4k television w/Roku

Hello Gary1234,

Welcome to Community@Insignia!

Firstly, I would recommend contacting Roku as login credentials and app functionality would fall within their domain and not Insignia's.

Secondly, universal remote controls may not control all functions of your TV. If you have found a code that works for your any of your TV's functions, there is not another code we can provide. The only remote guaranteed to work for your TV is the Insignia remote control provided with your TV.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

John

Insignia Support

Highlighted

Re: 4k television w/Roku

You Should be able to program the comacst remote. I did, look at the folling guidance link. You have to use the small input button in the bottom right corner of the remote to change inputs..

https://support.roku.com/article/212551937-how-to-set-up-your-cable-satellite-or-universal-remote-to...