Re: 50" Insignia tv has sound but no picture

Yes my tv will come on and then blink off my grandson was sleeping in the living room with the tv on went in there and the screen was black

Ns-RC4NA-16

My insignia model number is NS-RC4NA-16 tv will come on but no pic my grandson was sleeping in the living room with the tv on and when I went in there the screen was black

Tv comes on but no pic screen is black it just went off

Hello, I had this same issue and when I shined a light on it, I saw the logo. What would need to be done to it?
Regular Contributor

Replace the TV. If it's still under warranty, Insignia should be willing to do it for you. If it's not, you're going to have to buy a new one.

Modern HDTVs don't have a separate light bulb. The lighting element is built into the LCD panel, and there's no way to replace that light separately. You would need to replace the panel. And buying an individual LCD panel would probably cost more than buying a whole new TV. (TV manufacturers get a volume discount price break on the panel, but you wouldn't be able to get one on a replacement.)

Highlighted

Hello i have similar issue with my tv i hear but cant see the picture i have no idea whats up i left it unpluged. Nothing worked .how can i check to see if i stil have warranty? Or where can i take it to be check ?

I have a 52" TV my kids bought me for Christmas about 3 years ago it was working when we went to bed last night and this morning it has sound and no picture I have tried the flashlight and you can see the picture can you give me some ideas

i I am Carolyn456 I have a 52 inch TV my picture is black I do have sound I did the flashlight and I can see an image any advice on what to do