Visitor

Re: Audio cutting out on NS-22E455C11? ('22 LED-LCD HDTV 1080p)

Well......it's been now over a month since I last posted a reply and talked to "customer service", what a joke.... And still no FIX for this annoying problem.....seems to me that FutureShop really doesn't care about their "house brand" reputation and the fact that they have NOT contacted those of us who have taken the time to post regarding this problem proves my point.....they had 'no problem" taking our money for a DEFECTIVE product.  I for one will never buy another INSIGNIA product and will make sure to tell anyone I know not to buy one either.  

Insignia Support

Hello Blizzard35,

If the steps we have previously recommended have not solved the problem with your TV, I recommend carrying it in to Future Shop with your purchase receipt (for warranty validation) to pursue service options. 

Regards,
John
Insignia™ Support

Highlighted
Visitor

I have already contacted both the Futureshop location I purchased the t.v. at on 12/26/10 and the "nearest" Futureshop location to my home......neither new anything about the problem with this particular model.  However, I have been in contact with other customers who have brought their t.v.'s in for repair...and MONTHS later, they still don't have their sets back.  The supposed fix/remedy that was issued has not worked (as evident by the posts on this forum) so why would a trip to the Futureshop repair department hold any water?  Totally frustrating and actually, totally unacceptable!