Visitor

Base screws for the NS-LDVD26Q-10A model

I lose the screws that attach my tv to its base so it can stand upright. Does anyone know what size screws I need or where I can find replacement ones? Thanks!

Insignia Support

Re: Base screws for the NS-LDVD26Q-10A model

Hello silvercleats,

Welcome to Community@Insignia™!

You will need eight M4x16mm screws to attach the stand assembly to your TV. You should be able to find the screws at any hardware or auto supply store. If needed, you can find complete instructions for installation in the User Manual.

Regards,
John
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

Will this size screw work to put the tv solely in to the tv base itself and not the wall mount? It looks like there's only 4 holes in my base so I just wanted to make sure this was the size needed to put the tv only on the base to make it stand upright, not for a special mount.

Thanks so much for the quick response!

Insignia Support

Hello again silvercleats,

The screw size information was taken from the User Manual (see above link) and is the same for the wall mount and the stand assembly. 

Regards,
John
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

The M4's are 0.7 by either 12mm or 16mm in length.  Even 6mm can be used in a pinch, it is the .7 mm that is important as M4 comes in other sizes to.   I found some M4 .7x6mm that worked just fine at Home Depot for 65 cent for 3, thus a buck thirty for 6.  Eventually I found the original M4 .7x12mm's. 

Visitor

These screws did not work. Is there any way I can order some from Insignia itself? I have been going crazy trying to buy all these different screws in different sizes and nothing seems to be working. So can I possibly just purchase more directly from your store?

Insignia Support

Hello silvercleats,

Our recommended parts supplier is PartStore.com. I recommend calling them at 866-933-5552 for assistance ordering the screws you need.

Regards,
John
Insignia™ Support

Hi there, I accidentally removed the (4) black screws with the washers on the center-underside of the base, thinking that was the way to remove the base, Because I moved, I now cannot find them. Any chance you can tell me what size those screws are? These are the rounded black philips head screws that secure the base to the metal bracket that gets screwed to the tv. Even access to a a BOM will suffice. Thanks
Insignia Support

Hello ktibs,

We'll be happy to look into your question if you'll please confirm your TV model number!

Regards,
John
Insignia™ Support

Hi John, It is the model of this thread, the NS-LDVD26Q-10A model. Thanks