Channel scan not picking up previously received channel.

I got my tv ( model ns-32d311na17 ) a few weeks ago and really liked it. Today I noticed some channels were dropped that I previously received ( antenna ). So I did a re-scan and the channels came back however now I no longer receive channel 10.1 which I never had any trouble receiving before. I can go to another tv in the house and it receives the channel with a very strong signal. This is a major channel in my area from which I receive much of my news reports.

Why can't I manually enter this channel? I can only use the channel scan and if it isn't working properly well then you're just out of luck. What happens if the channel scan function keeps dropping channels? Do I just watch the two or three channels that it thinks is there?

PLEASE build something into your firmware where I can add a channel MANUALLY. This shouldn't be too difficult at all. I was thinking of getting another insignia but needless to say I'm having second thoughts now.

Thanks for your time.

Re: Channel scan not picking up previously received channel.

Okay, did some experimenting - I went to the television that had the missing channel and did a re-scan on that and now that one is also missing the same channels. Apparently the station transmitter is not broadcasting their ID signal or something that allows it to be identified by an auto-scan feature, I'm not familiar with how that works.

So it turns out that it's NOT the Insignia television set. My mistake and I apologize if I gave anyone the wrong idea. This is a fine television and I'm enjoying it very much and would definitely purchase another one and recommend it to a friend.

Thank you.