Connections to the TV

I am trying to set up a wii console to my insignia 50 or 55” tv, and the input is not showing up. I’ve looked it up on Google and nothing has helped. I’ve tried plugging the colored wires to the AV1 in the back of the TV with red, white and yellow. I’ve tried plugging it into AV2 on the side of the TV. I’ve, also, tried plugging the colored cables into the component hookups and placed the red in the right red hole, white one in the L hole and yellow one in the green and it still has not showed. I’ve tried turning off the input sensory setting where I can just go to the inputs myself but all show no signal. The wii is working fine. It’s plugged in, green light is on, everything! I don’t know what to do!
Highlighted
Insignia Support

Re: Connections to the TV

Good Morning Rls78,

Thanks for reaching out to us for some help with connecting your Wii. I’m sorry to hear that Googling the issue didn’t result in any luck in getting it connected. I’d be happy to see how I can help you moving forward.

Have you tried to power cycle your TV? You’re able to do this by unplugging your TV from the outlet & any components. This should reset the TV so any errors you were previously encountering shouldn’t interfere with any new attempts.

Can you please share the model numbers of your TVs? I’d be happy to make some connection recommendations for you. Usually the connections you shared with us work to connect a Wii. I look forward to your reply to continue assist you with your connections.

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia ™ Support