Accepted Solution

Favorite channels on nsignia Roku TV?

Hello!  I have an Insignia Roku TV 32" NS-32DR310NA17.  I have had it for a couple of weeks.  I ONLY use the antenna, no cable.  Last night, I noticed the channel line up changed itself into two categories, one channels and one "favorites". I did not make any favorite channels, and I don't know how to change it back.  I tried rescanning the channels, but it put them in the same favorites categories.  Help!  I will return the TV if I cannot change it back to the way it was.  Thank you.

Re: Favorite channels on nsignia Roku TV?

I had the same problem. I fixed it by going to the home screen. Scroll down to Settings>TV inputs>Antenna TV>Favorite channels. Then uncheck the “Enable Favorite channels” box.

Thank you!  I ended up calling tech support, seems so simple now, but I couldn't find it before.  Smiley Happy

Yes I agree! It’s been bugging me since Jan. 1 when I first noticed that there were favorited channels which I didn’t set. My wife just asked me if I had set up favorites. I said “no but I just figured it out and fixed it” as I was replying to your message. Glad you got it fixed too. Indeed, a frustrating to find, yet simple to fix solution.