Logan89

HDMI Ports not working

I have a NS-LCD32 TV and my HDMI ports all of a sudden stopped working. It just says no signal. I tried new cables and still nothing.
Insignia Support
John-INSG

Re: HDMI Ports not working

Hello Logan89,

Welcome to Community@Insignia™!

I consulted our technical team about this issue and they have informed me that it's unusual for all of the HDMI ports to stop working.  They recommend that, if you haven't done so, you should try the same device (your DVD player, for example) in a different TV or a different device in your Insignia™ TV just to confirm where the issue lies.  If this test confirms that the problem lies with the TV, you should pursue service.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
John
Insignia™ Support 

Logan89

Thanks for the response. I think I miss spoke. They both worked for awhile, then the 1st HDMI port quit working. So I just went to using the 2nd HDMI port and then all of a sudden it quit working as well. Would this be a costly repair?
Insignia Support
John-INSG

Hello again Logan89,

I'm afraid I don't have any information to provide on repair charges.  You may wish to arrange for a technician to visit; they would be equipped to advise you on expense.  I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
John
Insignia™ Support 

jstorm82

I have a NS-LCD22 TV and my HDMI port all of a sudden stopped working. It just says no signal.

I tried new cables, and also call my Cable Company. After replacing the HDMI cable with component cables the Cable company told me its the TV.

The TV is only 6 months old, am I covered for repair, or replacement ? 

Also using the component cables the sound is very low, and not as loud as when using the HDMI cable. Is there a fix for this.

I have been very disappointed in the overall quality of this TV.

Logan89

Yeah, I'm extremely disappointed aswell. I'm never buying Insignia again.
Insignia Support
John-INSG

Hello jstorm82,

It appears that you've taken every troubleshooting step that we would recommend.  At this point, we believe that you should seek service under the one-year warranty.  For a TV of this size, you may present it for service at the retailer where the purchase was made.  Remember to bring along your original receipt!  Additional details on seeking warranty service can be found in the owner's manual.  I hope this helps!

Regards,
John
Insignia™ Support
joosh

Hello,

I have an NS-LCD26A and the HDMI ports also have quit on me. I don't know about warranty info as I think this tv is not in the current lineup.

What are my options for getting it serviced?

Thanks,

Josh

Insignia Support
John-INSG

Hello joosh,

You may carry your TV in to the place of purchase (e.g., Best Buy, Future Shop) to pursue repair options. Your TV has a one-year factory warranty from the date of purchase.

Regards,
John
Insignia™ Support

joosh

Hi John,

I purchased this tv over 3 years ago. I was just wondering what my options were to get it serviced.

Thanks,

Josh