Visitor

How can I tune to channels other than those programmed? for example: 4.1, 6.1; 7.1 etc.?

[ Edited ]

Hello good Morning!

I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and bought three LED TVs Insigia model NS 22D420NA18 at Best Buy in Miami, but is not available to make a TV tune the digital channels, which in Brazil, are tuned in: 2.1; 4.1; 6.1; 7.1; 9.1; 11.1 and 13.1, because the TV only can tune channels with exact numbers (2, 4, 6 ... etc).

So I need your help to find out how I can tune the stations to split numbers, otherwise I'll lose three new TVs.

Thank you in advance for your kind attention and kindness.

Julio {removed per forum guidelines}

Insignia Support

Re: How can I tune to channels other than those programmed? for example: 4.1, 6.1; 7.1 etc.?

Hello Julio,

Welcome to Community@Insignia!

Insignia TVs are in intended for use in North America. With apologies, there is not a means to alter your TV's tuner to receive HD signals broadcast in Brazil.

Regards,

John

Insignia Support

Highlighted
Visitor

Re: How can I tune to channels other than those programmed? for example: 4.1, 6.1; 7.1 etc.?

Hello friend, good afternoon.

His answer does not consider that the transmission system in Brazil is the same used in the USA.

In other words, we have the same broadcast/pattern as the Americans.

What I'm saying is that the TV I bought (the three, unfortunately) only allow the "strong" tune in channels with integers.

This put, even if I put, for example 4.1 in the control, I can not tune into the digital channel as I have, for example in a Samsung also bought in the US - Best Buy.