Insignia NS-32DR420NA16 Will NOT connect to my WIFI network

Our Insignia NS-32DR420NA16 will not connect to our WIFI network.  I have tried both the 5ghz & 2.4ghz networks.  Our main network and our guest network.  The TV will not connect to any of them.

Every other computer, smartphone, Roku, Tivo, & smart TV that I own connects to the network without issue using the same credentials that I am providing to the Insignia TV.  

Is this a firmware issue?  Is this a hardware issue?  Do I throw this TV away and make certain to not purchase Insignia brand equipment ever again?

I would appreciate some assistance with a reasonable resolution.

Insignia Support

Re: Insignia NS-32DR420NA16 Will NOT connect to my WIFI network

Hello fhcole04,

Welcome to Community@Insignia!

If you haven't already, try power-cycling your TV by turning it off and unplugging it for several minutes. This should reset your TV hardware.

If the problem persists, your TV will likely need repairs. Since your TV is 32", you can pursue service by carrying your TV in to your local Geek Squad. You can schedule an appointment by visiting We're Here to Help and selecting "Make a Reservation" under "Getting Help is Easy." Be sure to bring along a copy of your original purchase receipt for warranty verification.

Regards,

John

Insignia Support

Re: Insignia NS-32DR420NA16 Will NOT connect to my WIFI network

I appreciate your response.  Unfortunately, this tv was purchased 2.5 years ago so it is long out of warranty.  I'm not about to pay again for something to have something fixed when it should have lasted much (much) longer.

Caveat Emptor - 

Name brands only for me going forward.  I will never purchase another Insignia product.  At least this was a fairly inexpensive lesson.