June

Insignia NS-F24TV Flat Panel Television - Channel Skip Feature Problem

We've had this TV for about 18 months and have had this Channel Skip problem since the beginning; although we have on occasion been able to get rid of the Skip feature, next time the TV is turned on, the Skip is back on.  Since the switch to HDTV, we have been able to get only one channel, and then that one is Skipped and we can't even get that one.  No matter what channel we tune in to, the Skip is on.  We are unable to turn the Skip off, even following the instructions in the manual.  Since this has caused us a lot of frustration, we'd like to know if it is possible to just get rid of the skip feature altogether?  In other words, turn it to off permanently?  It is a feature we'll never use anyway. 

Could our problem be in the remote?  The remote seems to do everything else it's supposed to do EXCEPT turn off the Skip.

Thank you.

Insignia Support
John-INSG

Re: Insignia NS-F24TV Flat Panel Television - Channel Skip Feature Problem

Hello June,

Welcome to Community@Insignia™!  I apologize for the long delay in reply. 

I've consulted our technical team and they have recommended following the instructions on page 9 of the owner's manual.  If this doesn't resolve the problem, your TV may require service.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
John
Insignia™ Support