Re: Insignia Roku TV won't connect to wifi

I can totally relate , i keep connecting to network it  "says" im connected , but by the time i get back to my list of streaming channels it hqs lost signal

Im ready to toss mine... so frustrating it " says" im connected but by the time i get to my streaming channel screen it has lost the signal. I dont understand...everything worked fine for a couple of months now none of its smartness works

My new insigna TV will not connect to wifi doesn't recongnize address

yeah i am not gonna lie..... i am very dissapointed i bought this insignia tv..... mine will some days be just fine and connect to wifi.... and then other days it just wont connect and it so frustrating i feel like i wasted my money on this tv and was ripped off big time very dissapointed in it and will not recommend insignia to anyone....

cte

In case it helps anybody.... My roky tv did not connect until I went to my routers configuration and added a list of mac addresses to be allowed (in some it may be called a whitelist).. the default setting of "all allowed" did not work... 

What I do not understand is why the need to create the list of allowed mac addresses? It forces you to add to the list all the devices you want to connect... It is more secure but should not be necessary