Visitor

Re: Insignia TV Remote Control Codes – Official Thread

[ Edited ]

I work for a nursing home and we own over 30 Insignia TV's.  We are having a volume issue with the residents turning the volume too loud bothering neighboring residents.  I was told there is a way to regulate the volume like hotels do.  Is there a specific remote that will help with this or a setting I don't seem to see? My remote has  NS-RC6NA-14 printed on the front.  Thank you Bonnie {removed per forum guidelines}

Insignia Support

Hello Bonnie,

Welcome to Community@Insignia! 

Since your intended use is a bit out of scope for a consumer TV, I recommend contacting Insignia Support at 877-467-4289 for further assistance.

Regards,

John

Insignia Support

My remote control on my 42" insignia tv is not working. I tried all the codes for my DIRECTV remote control but none of them worked. My family and I went on vacation and when we came back, neither remote worked on it. What can I do to fix it?

Using an Insignia NS-LCD40HD-09 with a Yamaha RAV170 remote control that comes with a 5.1 receiver
Any help?

I need a code for a WOW Entertainment remote to be used with my Insignia Model NS-32L121A13. My larger objective is to be able to access Netflix directly from this TV set.

Highlighted

I am seeking a remote code to enable my WOW Entertainment cable remote to control my Insignia Model NS-32L121A13 TV. My ultimate objective is to be able to access my Smart TV capabilities so I will be able to view Netflix materials on this TV.

Hi .. i bought insignia 2 device universal remote control from usa and facing problem in stb tata sky . My tata sky remote model no PC-GDJR-0109 and request you to please let me know code no for it

Hi, I recently bought an Insignia Model NS-43DR620NA18 TV

I have been trying to sync my Dish Network remote to it. I have tried the codes listed in the Insignia site, but I don't know if I'm doing that properly, as I have been unsuccessful so far. 

Can you help?

If needed, the info on the back of the Dish Network remote reads 40.0 UHF 2G, FCC ID: MG3-2015 EchoStar Technologies L.L.C., 186228

Thank you,

Scot Campbell

I have an xr11 remote that I want to hook up to an Insignia 24 inch LED TV could you please help me I've been wanting to be able to change channels

I have a xr11 remote that I want to use to also be able to change channels because I already have it programmed to the TV to where the volume and the power button works is there any codes for an Insignia LED TV to an xr11 so that I can change channels