Re: Insignia TV Remote Control Codes – Official Thread

Omg, you are a hero. I have spent ages trying to find a code that would work to control the input. This worked like a charm! Thank you SO much!

Insignia Support

Hello Torbin,

Welcome to Community@Insignia!

The Insignia remote control you have is intended for use with our Digital to Analog Converter Box. It is not a universal remote control and cannot be used with other devices.

Regards,

John

Insignia Support

John
Insignia Support

Please help!!!  I have tried all of the posted codes along with the codes on the Comcast remote instructions.  None have worked.  

Insignia Support

Greetings bkbrady,

Can you please share the model numbers of the items you’re attempting to pair? We’d be happy to see if we can help you find a code that works for you!

Kindly,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support

I recently purchased an Insignia 2-Device Universal remote but lost the manual! Please help!

The Model Number for the remote is NS-RMT2D17 
TV Model Number is NS-L37Q-10A 
Both the remote and the TV are from INSIGNIA

Highlighted
Insignia Support

Good Morning Evaie,

Misplacing your manual can surely be an issue! I’d be happy to help you.  The codes I located in your owner's manual are listed below. You can also access a copy of your manual here on InsigniaProducts.com.

Insignia TV compatible codes for your Insignia Remote are 2049,1641,1564, 1326,1892, 2002,1204,1423, 1517, 0171,0463,1385, 1660, 1963, 4487, 2184, 2416, 2751, and 3407. I hope you have a great day!

Kindly,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support

Hello Mariah-INSG,

Thanks so much for your help! Managed to program the remote to the TV easily! Also, believe it or not, I actually found the manual afterward! Smiley Very Happy LOL I'll keep it in a safe place this time and thanks again for the help. Smiley Happy

Insignia Support

Evaie,

That’s great to hear! I’m happy to hear that you were able to get it programed, and found the manual too. It’s also posted on InsigniaProducts.com for reference in case you misplace it again. I hope you have a great rest of your week!

Kindly,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support

None of the codes listed on your site or the comcast site works on my TV .   Model NS-19D310NA19 

Thanks!

Insignia Support

Hello rockie28us,

Thanks for reaching out to us to share that the remote codes listed in this thread didn’t help you sync your remote to your NS-19D310NA19. I’d be happy to see how I can assist you further.

Have you checked tried the codes listed in your TV’s HELP menu settings? You can do this by selecting HELP>Learn More>Remote control code. Then by selecting Enter or the right arrow your TV this should display a list of control codes for various brands. If those codes do not work can you please share which Comcast remote model you’re using? We look forward to your reply.

Kindly,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support