Re: Insignia TV Remote Control Codes – Official Thread

We've been trying for hours to program the remote with the tv. The remote that we have is the Dish TV remote, the 20.1 IR model. The model number for the TV we have is NS-55D10NA17. As stated we have tried for hours to program this using multiple codes from off the Dish website, and the Insignia website. I contacted Dish support, and they stated that Insignia may have a direct universal code for the remote to be able to program. Please Help!!!

Hi I have an insignia remote NS-RC03A-13 for my tv which has been awesome. I am trying to pair my remote to my Samsung blue ray player. My remote does not have the buttons commonly mentioned in other how to posts. Any help is appreciated.

I have Insignia Model #NS24E730A12.
I do not have the remote control that came with the TV.
I have an Innovage Jumbo Universal remote control unit and the codes already given on your website do not work.
Can you give me the coerect code?

Hello,

I have an Insignia NS-32D311NA15, my NS-RC4NA-14 remote that came with it stopped working so I bought a new one (which is still a NS-RC4NA-14) but I cannot find a way to program it to my TV, only other universal remotes. Please help

Hello!

Looking for code for Insignia TV, model NS-28ED200NA14 with Xfinity remote please.

Thank you so much!

-Jenn 🙂

Oh and the remote is model #XR2 v3-U

I have a NS-32d311NA15 and my original remote stopped working so I bought the exact same one (NS-Rc4NA-14). But I cannot seem to find a list of codes or instructions on how to program it, please help

Insignia TV Remote Control Codes – Official Thread

Need XBOX One code for Insignia 32" Model # NS-32D311NA17.

Thank you

Hello

Thank you for offering this service. I hope it helps.

My mom's Insignia TV. The remote that came with it, the up-down channel buttons have quit functioning.

I replaced the batteries. Tried removing the batteries & placing the remote face-down on a table and pressed

down for a few seconds hoping to reset the remote, just in case that's all the problem was. Neither of those

had any effect on the funtionality of the remote. . . I called the number on the back of the remote but that remote

is no longer in production. Found one on Amazon but the don't accept checks.

So, I located an OLD (late 90's probably) RCA universal

remote I had, never been used, still in the cellophane BUT could not locate the code instructions which probably

don't contain the Insignia codes anyway. So I looked on line, found some instructions and some codes and tried

them all with no success. RCA doesn't even list this remote on their remote page. It's old but brand new. Hah

One thing I noted was in all the instructions I did find, they all said "Press the device key and the power key until

the indicator stays lit". That worked as said. Then the instructions say to hold the device key or TV key down

while inputing the numeric code, the light or indicator is supposed to go off after you start entering the numbers.

This does not happen for me. The indicator stays on all the time, no blinking or any differation other than continues

illumination but I went ahead and tried all of the codes. So, I'm asking you for help.

The TV is an NS LCD22-09

The universal remote is and RCA CRK76AD1  Date Code 7008 CA

Your help in this matter is highly anticipated. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank-you,

Steve

How can i sync a radio shack universal remote model #15-2200 to and insignia 55 inch model ns-55D421NA16