Re: Insignia TV Remote Control Codes – Official Thread

I need the remote code so that I can use my 

Insignia NS-39L700A12 TV

with TIVO remote to change the video input.  I got one code that brought up the Video input menu but I could not change from ont to the other.  If I am on HDMI 1 there is no key that will move the selection down to HDMI 2.

The TIVO remote has a number inside the battery compartment 140916 148

I don't know of a code search mode for this TIVO remote.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Can't find remote code for Century Link Prism TV

0198 FargoND 58103

Three years ago I purchased an Insignia Tv from Best Buy model # NS 32 D511NA 15 description 32" LET FHD 60 HZ T reacy with Roku. I lost the remote, moved to a new location and want to set up the tv to use with N RCS Indoor HDTV antenna (which I also purchased from Best Buy). I purchased a remoteI Insignia 2 device UR Model RM12017, after telling the assistant that I needed a remote to set up the indoor antenna. When i tried to set up the TV, I get a screen saying I need to locate channels, but nothing on the remove allows me to do that.

So- what do I need to allow my TV to locate the channels I can access using my indoor antenna. I don't need access to 125 channels, which appears to be the minimum my local cable net work allows.

And if Insignia is the Best Buy brand, shouldn't its assistance know to how suppor this model!!

cynthia

Need remote code.  Remote Control is an ADB Potenza, Insignia TV Model NS39D310NA17.

Great day! My name is Arlonda Leggett. I have two of your brand television. One of the remotes to the 32' does not work. I was trying to reset the remote.

Hello.

I have an older Insignia NS-26L450A11 TV with an NS-RC05A-11 Remote. I just bought a used Insignia NS-BRDVD player.

I want to program the remote to operate the NS-BRDVD.

Much Appreciated.

Thank You.

I just purchased a 40in tv, I am a century link, prism subscriber. I need a code for that. Can you help me?

Hi --  I have a universal remote I'm having trouble programming.  Can you please help with the code?  Thank you.

Remote:  Phillips CL034

TV:  Insignia NS-LDVD26Q-10A