Re: Insignia TV Remote Control Codes – Official Thread

I have an Insignia NS-30HTV, and cannot get my GE universal remote to accept any codes. I need to get the input button working so I can use my DVD player! PLEASE help! We do not have cable so without input, ourtv is useless.
Visitor

I have a Insignia TV Model NS-F20TV and I need a code to setup a universal remote since I no longer have the original remote. Can someone give me the code please?
Visitor

Code needed for Insignia TV Model NS-F20TV to set up universal remote VIBE AXCESS 5 in1 remote. Codes listed in remote are not valid for TV I have. Please help

Hello,

I have Insigna 50   NS50D510NA17      and my cable is with Consolidated Communications (800 480 0080)

the remote is: not sure if this is manufacturer (or their cable system), but remote has a sticker that says Entone on it,

and its model # urc-4031   fcc id mg3-4031    ic:2575A-4031

Please let me know what code to use   thanks   

Visitor

Can anyone help? Is this feed still open?
I have a Insignia TV NS-20FTV and I do not have original remote. I have Direct and would like to set up direct remote to operate TV. How do I find code for TV and how do I program remote. Please help!

Hi John,

I have a tv about 5 years old and my original remote does not work anymore. It's hard to read all the name at the bottom but it does end in 10A.

I can turn the TV on and off with my cablevison remote control but cannot change the TV inputs which is problematic. Is it possible to get the cable remote to change the input?

If not I am considering buying a universal remote should etiher of these work?

Hi John,

I have a tv about 5 years old and my original remote does not work anymore. It's hard to read all the name at the bottom but it does end in 10A.

I can turn the TV on and off with my cablevison remote control but cannot change the TV inputs which is problematic. Is it possible to get the cable remote to change the input?

If not I am considering buying a universal remote should etiher of these work?

Model: NS-RMT415
SKU: 4502603

Model: NS-RC4NA-16
SKU: 9974105

Thanks.

Insignia NS DLDV26Q-10A codes for Comcast remote

I have a Insignia TV model NS DLDV26Q-10A that I am trying to program to work through my Comcast remote.  Folowing the codes given I can change the channels with the Comcast remote but it will not change the volume or turn the TV off. When I use the Comcast remote to try to change the volume the volume image appears on the screen and moves up or down but the volume does not change. When trying to mute the mute symbol appears but the sound does not change.   The sound appears locked.  I can change the sound with the Insignia remote but not the comcast remote.  Any suggestions as to how control the volume with the comcast remote. 

Need a remote code to control insignia soundbar model NS-SB316

My remote is a Dish 40.0
UHF 2G model
FCC ID: MG3-2015

mfg is EchoStar Technologies

I am in BC, Canada and I recently purchase your 19" Insignia TV model # NS-19D220NA16-A.  I can not get it to pair with my Telus Cable Slimline Remote.  Please help.  Thx