Visitor

Re: Insignia TV Remote Control Codes – Official Thread

I am trying to program a universal television remote to my wife's Insignia Television and the model to the Insignia is NS-19D220NA16-A what I need is the remote codes from Insignia to transfer to Dish Remote 21.1 IR/UHF PRO 

FCC ID: QVEFSK4U2 and the Dish Receiver is a DishDVR 625.

Hello, I lost my remote for my insignia-Roku tv

[ Edited ]

Hi, I lost my previous connection between my Insignia TV & my DISH remote.  The TV keeps saying to run auto channel detect, but doesn't find anything, which is greatly complicarting trying to fix things. (This is a second TV.)

Insignia TV model #  NS-32D311NA15.

DISH remote model #  Echostar Technologies LLC 17544.  It also says 20.0 IR above the manufacturer's name.

I need a code (for TV or the remote?).  I'm lost here.

Irene {removed per forum guidelines}

Never mind!  I accidentally reversed the remotes!

I have a 32" insignia TV and am trying to program a Dish Network universal remote.  Code 720 will cut off the TV but will not cut it back on. Any suggestions?

I am trying to find the code for my TV remote from Bell. I have an Insignia tv model # NS-48D510NA17.

Hello,

I lost the remote to my  Insignia NS-LCD32. i am trying to set up my comcast xfinity remote to use as a universal remote. some of the codes will allow me to use the power button and display the inputs but i cannot select the input. the up/down arrows and ok button will not work. i can navigate the inputs on the television but there is no enter or ok button to actually select the input. so the TV is stuck on the composite 2 input and i need to navigate and select HDMI 1 to use my cable box. any suggestions?

I just purchased an Insignia model tv NS-32D311NA17 and have a DirectTv RC64 remote. I have tried all of the remote numbers supplyed with the tv and the ones that DirecTv suggested and none of them work. Do you know the correct code for this tv?

Hv cd

I have a remote control from a Zenith converter box. It will turn on and off my new Insignia TV model NS-32D311NA17 but not do anything else. I want to use that remote because the remote that came with the TV does not provide information on program schedules for each channel. I could scan the old remote and find out what program was currently on each channel and what program was to follow on each channel. If you could find a code or codes for Zenith remote controls please reply back.

Also, I would need some directions on how to use the code to set up the new remote. I am confused on where the code needs to be entered???

Thanks