Re: Insignia TV Remote Control Codes – Official Thread

Sir/Madam:

I have insignia TV remote NS-RC05A-13. I BOUGHT 55" Class SHARP TV from Best Buy. The model is

LC-55LB481U.

I do not have any instructions come with the remote. Would you please send the codes to set up the TV with that remote?

Also please send the manual for insignia remote. 

Thanks.

Sankar

Hi there,
Just trying to find a code for my Insignia LCD TV
Model No : NS-L19W1Q-10A
on my Universal TRISONIC TS-RC411 remote control, can you PLEASE help.
Kind regards.
Sidney B

tv model NS-39D310NA17. Remote from Dish 21.1 IR/UHF PRO. everything works but volume. please help. Thanks.

[ Edited ]

Need universal remote code                 Remote    BrandSmiley SurprisedNN       Model#Smiley SurprisedNB13AV004                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  TV-INSIGNA  MODEL:NS-L322Q-10A                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  SER#

{removed per forum guidelines}

does Dish have this remote?

Insignia ns rmt415 i neex code

sorry. do not understand your answer.
Dwb

I have a isignia tv model #TV040924
I also have a oneforall remote urc-6012B00
I need tv code for da remote aloha😉
Dwb

How wil you respond ? Gmail? Or this site?aloha
Visitor

I am a Time Warner Cable/Spectrum customer. I just installed an Insignia NS-SB316 soundbar and I would like to have the TWC/SPECTRUM universal remote control the power and volume on the soundbar.  The remote is a CLIKR-5, Model UR5U-8780L-TWM.  I tried programming it the TWC/Spectrum code of 589 as well as the codes on the insignia website (400, 450, 461, 456) but nothing worked.

I have this connected to a Toshiba 43L4204 TV.

One last question in case I cannot control the soundbar with the cable remote, is it harmful to leave the soundbar ON all the time?

Thanks.