Administrator
Anne-INSG

Insignia TV Remote Control Codes

[ Edited ]

Start Here: Remote control codes are listed on the support tab of the majority of our televisions on www.InsigniaProducts.com

If you didn’t see your remote control and code listed, or you can't find it in your remote user manual, please let us know by replying to this post.  Please be sure to include the requested information:

• The remote control manufacturer and model number.
  • The model number of your TV. 
  • Any additional details about your situation that might help us help you.

Message Edited by John-INSG on 09-04-2009 07:37 AM
ncas17

Re: Insignia TV Remote Control Codes – Official Thread

I am trying to set up my Tivo remote to work with my 27" Insignia tv (model# IS-TV040924), but I am having trouble getting it to work.  Codes 0091 and 0643 both work to control the volume and power, but I cannot find a code which works with the "TV input" button. Can you suggest a code which may work to change the tv input?

Visitor
jdpohl

I just bought the HD TV DVD 26" Insignia product, but cannot get my universal remote for my motorola box for my AT&T U-verse to work with it.  I've tried all the codes for Emerson, Orion, Memorex, Sansui, Sylvania, and Zenith, and none of them worked.  I've also tried the codes in the book for my Insignia, and they don't work either.  Does anyone have any codes that will work for me?
Visitor
MrCheeseman

I bought a 47" LCD HD TV model #NS-LCD47HD-09 from Best Buy.  It was a floor model and I found out it was missing the remote after I purchased it.  They gave me a RCA model #RCR612 Universal remote instead.  I could not get the input button on this remote to work so they sent me a Sony model #RM-VL600.  This model was listed at your website with a code of 8043.  I cannot get the input (TV/Video) button to work with any code including 8043.  I have a dish network VIP722K remote and I cannot get the input to work on it either.  I would love to know the code that will get the input button to work for my dish network VIP722K remote.  But if that cannot happen I would like to know the code that will get the input button to work on my Sony RM-VL600 remote (NOT 8043).  If none of that could happen I would feel lucky to know the code that will make the input button work for my RCA RCR612 remote.  However if I knew all three I would truly be blessed.   Thank you,   

Don

DMOE

I have an Insignia 27' HD ready TV, model number IS-TV040928.  I have had it for awhile and the remote recently broke.  I purchased the RCA universal remote RCR612.  I have tried all of the listed brands to try for the codes, Orion, Emerson, Memorex, Sansui, Sylvania, and Zenith, and NONE of them work.  What is the correct code to use for just the TV function? Please help, I have trying to figure this out for 2 days. Thanks!
dmoney605

My Girl just moved in and she has a IS-TV040922 I need the code for my Dish Network UHF pro 8.0 Remote. I tried Auto Search and got no results. any help in this matter would be appricated
clintr

I have an Insignia NS-LTDVD19-09 TV/DVD combo.  The codes I have for the TV seem to work, but I need the DVD remote codes for a directv RC64R remote (AUX1)  or if there are better codes for the TV that I should be using with this remote that will work with the DVD controls (FFW, RWD, pause, stop), please let me know.
davehhds

Can't get any codes in the manual for my NS-L42Q-10A TV to work w/ Scientific Atlanta digital cable box.
froggiegurlus

hi i have a magnavox dvd player and i cant find the right code. i tryed the one in the manul and it dont

work . i need help finding the right code. i have the NS-PDP42

mom
Visitor
mom

Hi

I have recently received an Insignia tv.  My problem now is that I did not receive any manuals or remote.  I do have a universal remote but I still need to know how to hook things up and how to use the t.v. 

i have a  IS TVA192502.  I can not find the manual or remote codes on your website or in my universal remote listing. 

Can someone please help me find some it.

Thank you:smileysad:

Mom