Losing Wi-Fi connection on television that is only 4 feet away from modem.

My NS-24ER310NA17 television is only 4 feet away from my modem, yet I keep losing the Wi-Fi connection for it, over and over again.  Their is nothing in between the television and the modem, but a cheap pressed wood door at night that is closed.  However I keep losing the signal even when the door is open.  And everytime I turn the television on, it takes it about  a minute to find the Wi-Fi signal, then many times I have to put the password back into the television again.  I do have a Roku device on another HD TV, that is wired and have no problems with that.  Same account with Roku and internet provider, so shouldn't be no issues.  This television is in bedroom.  It's annoying having the Wi-Fi drop in the middle of watchinig something or you can't even get on a channel!  What should I do?  Please help/ advice! 

Highlighted
Insignia Support

Re: Losing Wi-Fi connection on television that is only 4 feet away from modem.

Hello Donald40641,

If you haven't already, try power-cycling your TV by turning it off and unplugging it for several minutes. This should serve to reset the TV hardware.

If the problem persists afterward, your TV will likely require repairs. Your local Geek Squad should be able to assist with arranging service. You can schedule an appointment by visiting We're Here to Help and selecting "Make a Reservation" under "Getting Help is Easy." 

Regards,

John

Insignia Support

John
Insignia Support