Malfunction of Insignia TV

i purchased my Insignia TV on 5/11/16 and about a month ago lines and black spaces began appearing on the screen. For several days I I got counsel from a techie at Insignia, who really tried to solve the problem with yours truly. Alas, the problem not only got worse but progressed like a disease taking over the screen. The end reult the patient died. The screen went to 60% black and than totally finis. 

My complaint is I think the TV should last for more than 18 months. If there is someone at Insignia who has advice about the demise of this Insignia product I would appreciate a response otherwise I guess this baby  is for the scrap heep.

Highlighted
Insignia Support

Re: Malfunction of Insignia TV

Greetings PaulSCarterT,

Welcome to the Insignia Support Online Forum Community! It’s discouraging to hear after consulting with our representatives over the phone the patient continued to get worse, and passed on. I understand only having your TV for less than two years is very disappointing. At this time we’d be unable to provide you any further advice that’s different from what’s already been provided. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post to our community to see if we could be of further assistance, and for sharing your feedback with us. 

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia ™ Support