Contributor

Re: My Insignia Smart TV wont connect to WiFI

There was no private message sent by RYAN. no jelp no solution. No good

Hello. I've reviewed the current threads and I'm having the same problem STILL AFTER doing everything the Insignia rep suggested to other users. I purchased the tv 4/29/2016 at Best Buy.
Can someone please advise? The return date for Best Buy has since past (which is 14 days) the television just started doing this within the past 3 weeks.
Contributor

Buy a cheap wifi enabled blu ray player and enjoy. Then dont buy another Insignia product. That way they cant screw ya again.
Visitor

U actually should have at least a one year warranty.....I have as able to return my tv which I bought last August in June of this year....and instead of using this forum email them that was the only was I got a response

Thanks. I have emailed, I'm waiting on a response.
Contributor

Junk junk junk

Like I said in a previous post, I was having the same issue. I called Insignia supoprt directly and spoke with them about the issue. My TV is only about 4 months old so I pitched a fit. There is a one year factory waranty for these tv's so they set up an appointment with Geek Squad to repair my TV. When All was said and done, the issue was the wireless card in the TV. The Geek Squad guy said the current version in my TV (the one that went out) had been discontinued. My guess is because it was so crappy. He also told me the new part is only about $20-$30. So, if your TV is less than a year old, call Insignia and complain untill they pay to fix it. If your TV is over a year old, got to a Best Buy Geek Squad and tell them the issue and ask where you can get the part. It's super easy to replace. I watched the entire process. It just clips right in once you remove the old one. Hope this is helpful. 

Contributor

I would like to thank you for your explaination. BUT I HAVE GOOD NEWS. After 800 dollars and 4yrs later the POS Tv finally died. I nolonger have to look at a insignia product again and never will in my house. You have all neen warned. Do not buy junk.

I have NS 55DR710NA17

Tv does not find the strongest wifi signals.

All my other devices find and connect with strong signal.

Only finds a neighbors weak signal.