Re: My Insignia Smart TV wont connect to WiFI

Hello Ryan

I am having issues with my insignia roku tv
It is not finding the network or connecting to it anymore. I've had the TV for 1 month and it just started disconnecting itself from the wireless network and won't reconnect back.

Hi I just bought my tv and it will not connect to my wifi, all my other devices connect just fine. It won't let me set up connection. Any solution?

Ryan. I have the same issue. NS 32DR420NA16

We bought a Insignia Roku TV and have the same problem. Our network is found it just will not connect. Same thing no problems connecting to all other devices, just this TV that was suppose to be so simple with Roku built right in it. Unfortunately for us life was so busy we didn't even get it plugged in till after the 15 days that Best Buy allows to return electronic equipment. Very disappointed. Would NEVER recommend Insignia or at this point Best Buy.

I have bought 2 32" insignia TV's.... I tried to connect them to the internet, it connects to my wireless network and my local network but then it says no internet, my internet is working fine on every device I have but these two TV's.... I get an error code 009....model number NS-32DR310NA17 for both TV's.... the main purpose I bought these was wireless smart TV, need a fix, any help or ideas???
Visitor

Model ns-lcd37
Can i connect to my home wifi using a wireless adapter? This model has 2 hdmi ports and i am not using any other components...just cable tv from comcast
Visitor

Hello-

Like others my TV is not connecting to my wifi. The model number NS-32DR310NA17; Device ID 6UV628317835; Serial # 2N008C317835; TV5405X. I purchased my TV in May, 2016 from Best Buy, Concord, NC and connected it around 5/24/2016. I bought this TV because of the built-in Roku so I would be able to watch TV in my bedroom without having to have a cable line built into the wall or have a cable wire going across the room. The TV has connected to the wifi since I've had it and it stopped connecting the 1st week in February, 2017. Once it didn't recognize the network, I manually inputed the Network name, entered the password and it still did not recognize the network. This TV is in my bedroom. I purchased this TV cause it was a good value and had the built-in Roku. Extremely disappointed and need some help!

Robin

Ryan can you send me a solution too please? I have the same model and problem as fireman30

I am having the same problem my tv wont connect to my wireless network keeps showin error code 014.30
It was connected then when turned on tv again thats what i get everything else on house is connecting. It shows it tries to but doesnt get thru

I am having the same issue. I tried the update and it said it could not connect to the internet. I'm connected in my phone and laptop. I've tried to connect and it just keeps giving me an error code