Visitor

NS-24D310NA17 Can't slide show photos

Hi, we bought a NS-24D310NA17, so that we could slideshow pictures in our store. But when we put a USB Drive with pictures on it, it only displays the first one and if we want to change the displayed picture we need to take the remote... Is there a way to make it change picture automatically? like a slideshow?

Best regards 

Insignia Support

Re: NS-24D310NA17 Can't slide show photos

Hello vincentcarp08,

Welcome to Community@Insignia!

As indicated in the TV User Guide, you can view your photos in a slideshow:

1. Switch to USB mode.
  2. If the photos you want to view are in a folder on the USB flash drive, select the folder.
  3. Press MENU.
  4. Press S or T to highlight Start Slideshow, then press ENTER or X. A slideshow starts with the first photo in the current folder.

Please note: The JPEG picture viewer only supports JPEG format images (with “.jpg” file extensions) and not all JPEG files are compatible with your TV.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

John

Insignia Support

Visitor

Okay, nice thanks you it worked, and I was wondering can it loopback? like can it restart by itself?

Thanks alot!

Insignia Support

Hello vincentcarp08,

While the slideshow can be stopped or paused during play, your TV does not have the functionality to play/loop a slideshow continuously. 

I regret I do not have better news for you.

Regards,

John

Insignia Support

Visitor

Oh thanks, but is there a way to set up the time before it changes the photo, because it kinda change very quickly on slideshow?

Insignia Support

Hello vincentcarp08,

There is not a way to adjust the interval between slides changing.

I'm sorry to have to say no to each of your queries, but given the questions you've asked, have you considered connecting a computer to your TV instead of the USB drive? You may have better success with adjusting your slideshow controls to meet your needs by that means. Your TV should function quite well as a monitor for your computer.

Regards,

John

Insignia Support