NS-32E570A11 TV changing input on it's own

I purchased the TV a couple years ago (probably 4-5 years) and it has just started to do this thing where it will start cycling through the inputs (as if someone were just holding down the input button). It's intermittent, so it's really hard to reproduce. 

I've tried to block the IR sensor on the TV, but that doesn't stop it. I've also trying taking the batteries out of the remote and that has no effect either.

I've narrowed it down to the touch panel buttons on the tv itself. I've noticed that when I unplug the power to the TV and plug it back in. The problem seems to go away for a while.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? If there's something I could try to do without having to open up the TV. I'd like to give it a shot.

Re: NS-32E570A11 TV changing input on it's own

Did you find something to do?? I have the same problem now

No real long-term solution. But I find unplugging the power cord from the tv and plugging it back in after a while let's the tv not have that issue for a period of time.

I think that there may be an issue with the touch controls on the side of the tv. I haven't had the time to open it up and check it out.
Highlighted

Thak you so much!!! Will try that! Thank you