NS‐L32X‐10A Firmware Update

In October of 2010, a user's issue with overscan on this model of television was solved on this forum when a member of support staff posted the link to a firmware update. Today, the download link for that firmware update is still present on this model's page, but it is misleading and actually leads to a pdf document explaining how to use the firmware update that cannot be downloaded. I'm hoping this is an oversight, since I don't see the benefit of intentionally misleading us like that. Could this be fixed?

Insignia Support

Re: NS‐L32X‐10A Firmware Update

Morning User380799,

Thank you for reaching out with your concern regarding the firmware update listed for NS‐L32X‐10A. I understand it can be concerning that the only link available for firmware for the TV you have is a PDF with directions on to upload the firmware, but not the actual software is frustrating.

Due to the age of the product the firmware update that you’re seeking is no longer available, and the firmware link to software portion has been archived. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. I appreciate the time you’ve taken to share your concern with us.

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia ™ Support