Visitor

No picture..

Our Insignia TV Model: NS-L22X-10A is probably 5+ years old.  It has worked well, but recently will only provide audio.  If the TV is turned off for several hours or especially overnight.  When it is turned back on, it frequently will have the picture.

We started just muting rather than turning it off, but sometimes that is impractical.  More than once when it was turned on for an extended period, the picture would just go black.

I thought some sensor must be overheating and causing loss of the picture, but I am not a credible source for TV repair Smiley Happy

The sound always works, and we can change the channel with the cable remote.  We have a small Time Warner/Spectrum digital box between the cable and the TV.

Thanks,

Frank

Insignia Support

Re: No picture..

Hello Frank,

Welcome to Community@Insignia!

If you haven't already, please try power-cycling your TV by turning it off and unplugging it for several minutes. This should serve to reset the TV hardware.

If the problem persists, your TV will likely need repairs. You can pursue service by carrying your TV in to your local Geek Squad. You can schedule an appointment by visiting We're Here to Help and selecting "Make a Reservation" under "Getting Help is Easy." As your TV's warranty has elapsed, repairs would be at your cost.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

John

Insignia Support

Visitor

Re: No picture..

Thanks, John!  It seems to have worked.