AmyWall

Nothing but a blue screen. TV is only 2 years old. Barley used too.

INSIGNIA Model: NS-LCD32

We love this TV. We use it just not every day. It is not our main family TV so we thought it would las a good little while til one day we turn it on. We could only see a blue screen.

I was shocked.

Does anyone know how I can get this fixed?

Is it something that I can do?

I have tried to pull up the menu but I can not see it.

Please help.

I am reading that other people are having other problems their Insignia TVs. Which is depressing to me.

You know the old tube TV may have been bulky but they sure did give you some years.

AmyWall

Re: Nothing but a blue screen. TV is only 2 years old. Barley used too.

Forgot to mention.

There is a blue/pinkish line going down the middle of the screen.

you may consider it a black screen

No matter what. I can't see anything and I am disappointed. Upset that my Panasonic has lasted longer.

Insignia Support
John-INSG

Hello AmyWall,

Welcome to Community@Insignia™!

Based on your description, it sounds like your TV will require repairs. Service can be obtained by carrying your product in to the place of purchase; remember to bring along your original receipt for warranty validation.

Regards,
John
Insignia™ Support

Contributor
kwazrollinz28

When people ask a question they usually want some sort of help, telling them your television will need to be sent in for repairs to give us more money becuase our drunk employees half ass'd a few thousand builds that month doesn't really help and the fact that his tv is older then 2 years I highly doubt his tv has a warranty.

I really wish this insignia company and best buy would stand behind there product, this is the first tv i have ever bought that hasn't even lasted longer then a few years. I have tv's that are 10-15 years old still working.

Sorry amy but it sounds like a board or maybe a cap has gone bad, I wouldn't pay geek sqaud to check it, they want 150 dollars and upward and thats just looking at it, there just kids at the store half the time learning. Take it to a shop and have them check it out.

Contributor
Craig1622

Kwarzrollinz28 is right. These admins or w/e they are are absolutely useless. Why the heck would I be here if my tv wasn't in need of some sort of repair, right? These morons just keep giving us all the same blowoff response over and over.

Insignia Support
John-INSG

Hello again kwazrollinz28,

We provide support and technical assistance within this Community where possible. Unfortnately, when it is clear that it is a hardware issue in need of diagnostics and repairs, no amount of troubleshooting provided by us will resolve the issue. In those cases we advise that you seek service from a qualified technician. We recommend Geek Squad as they are the official service provider for Insignia products. I hope this helps clarify why you (and others) have received the response you have.

Sincerely,
John
Insignia™ Support

Contributor
kwazrollinz28

we don't care about that, what we expect is a company to stand behind there product that is clearly GARBAGE... we should all be rewarded with some kind of accomodation. i see it only fair as most of us spent over a grand on a paper weight.

right now im having my power board repaired for 300 dollars becuase no one even sells them now. and the tv isn't even that old, every shop i took it to said it looked like a 6 year old put the thing together.

I won't be buying another product, but i will help by telling everyone to save there money and get an LG, sony or VIzio

Insignia Support
John-INSG