Ns 32d312na15 Buttons being hit randomly

Bought this tv, had it for a year or two and recently been having a problem where the audio would either be spammed down to 0 or up to max its awoken me several times now when I started getting the problem I didn't even have batteries in the remote so I doubt its that, Turned off the tv and disconnected it from power for a night, reset it to factory settings, and I'm currently unsure as what to do. Wether its spams the button is completely random and as of now its happened with every control on the tv except the channel buttons.

Re: Ns 32d312na15 Buttons being hit randomly

Can't find a way to edit the post, also have to point out the power button hasn't been touched randomly, and thats its only connected to my comcast cable box and my WiiU both of which suffer the volume problem (The one thats the most common the others happen rarely volume probably changes at least once an hour mostly once every 10 minutes)

Another update to the situation, it now just spams the channel buttons and volume buttons so its constantly changing tv is completely unusable now.

Highlighted
Insignia Support

Hello DavidBaker,

Welcome to Community@Insignia!

Since it sounds like you've tried the common troubleshooting steps, I recommend contacting Insignia Support at 877-467-4289 for assistance with more advanced troubleshooting your TV.

Thank you for writing to us.

Regards,

John

Insignia Support