R

Insignia Roku tv won't connect to the Roku website, model number NS-39DR510CA17, i don't have a remote control, only a insignia roku tv remote.  this is the error message i keep getting, even after i have waited 4 hours and tried again.

There was an unexpected error in the website. The current page will not load. Close and re-open your browser, navigate back to the website, and try repeating your last actions. If the problem persists, please contact our support team.
If reporting this error please reference the following url: https://my.roku.comactivation

i have contacted the support team but they say try a different network,  I only have one network, one bill, one internet connection.

My activation codes keep expiring while trying to fix this problem.  How many activation codes will i be allowed to continue to use at this point?

Highlighted
Insignia Support

Re: R

Hello happywillow,

Welcome to Community@Insignia!

When you say you've contacted the support team, do you mean Roku Support or Insignia Support? For this issue, I recommend contacting Insignia Support at 877-467-4289 for assistance with more advanced troubleshooting for your TV.

Regards,

John

Insignia Support