Re: TV Has power, won't turn on

I just want to add myself to the list of people who have an Insignia TV that won't turn on. I get a red light but nothing else, and I've tried the power reset.  This is OBVIOUSLY A PROBLEM WITH INSIGNIA TV's!  I wouldn't recommend one of these to anyone.  

Highlighted

We are  having the same issue.  Insignia 42" red power light started blinking randomly a week ago. Powered on/off okay.  Now, Red light is blinking (5 times, then stops for a sec then starts 5 blinks again).  Won't power on at all.  

I have the NS-55L260A13 Insignia tv. The power reset worked for awhile but now we only get a red light on but nothing comes up on the screen. Is it worth checking how much to fix it?

So mine won’t power up or down just a blinking red light. Worked great this morning til I had to boot my cable box. All things are unplugged from it now. Tried the hold the power button and unplug but still just blinking. How do we go from all good with the tv to nothing because I had to reboot the cable box? How much are repairs? Insignia May have lost my business

Me too! If they know about the problem they should offer the repair. This way, I won’t even consider an insignia tv if they know this is a weak link and don’t care to help people fix it.

No they just send you to geek squad. They don’t care. Prefer you to buy new but it sure won’t be insignia ever again for this family and I plan to use social media to send the message to as many people as possible! So frustrating the power source is the weak link when the tv works fine otherwise.