Visitor

Re: TV Keeps Turning On and Off

I have read all the previous post and followed the trouble shooting steps for my 32" INSIGNIA NS-32D312NA15     FLAT SCREEN TV. For starters I purchased this 32" INSIGNIA TV from BEST BUY a little under a year ago. The TV has worked fine with connections to VERIZON FIOS until a week ago when it powered on and off A.K.A. "cycling". This TV has not been moved and rarely used . I followed the steps of unplugging it and separating the connections from FIOS and still not functioning. WHAT SHOULD I DO?  The power cord sometimes is warm to touch.

Food for thought: Remember the times of old when we practically grew up with the same TV?

Now Befuddled,

Champion

Visitor

Re: TV Keeps Turning On and Off......FINAL INFO !!!!

F Y I.......desperate measures to find the etiology of the malfunction of my INSIGNIA 32" Flat screen TV. Finally I rechecked my Flatscreen for dust, proper connections and noticed that the power cord was EXTREMELY hot. I CHANGED THE POWER CORD AND THE TV WORKED!!!!! I can now keep up on 5 days until November 2016 ELECTION Woman Frustrated vs Woman Very HappyHoooo Hooo!

KINDEST REGARDS

I'm having the same problem with my Roku TV. It keeps turning off and on. It freezes before it turns off. It's turning to correct to a network but the network is off but it's still doing it. I can't even get to the settings without it turning off. We were going to return it but we don't have the receipt for it.

I have a ns-lcd15-09 15 or 19 inch. Its goin off and on. I have timewarner aka spectrum. Youngstown ohio. 44502. I twist a cable cord into it with a dvr box. Help please

Hello my name is Keisha n I have a insignia converter box and it keep turning off and on. Wat do I have to do for it to stay on

I bought an insignia tv it's been maybe a year if that. This morning I'm watching tv and the tv just turned off on its own. The red light in the bottom isn't even on. I tried connecting the tv through different outlets and it's doesn't turn on.

Your answers to this problem aren't actually working well for anyone it seems- my tv that we have had for only 7.5 months is doing the same thing... It is mounted high up on a wall, so it's very inconvenient to trouble shoot all the time... I feel like you are very aware of this quality issue and you should offer a better resolution... These TV's should not be doing this- especially when they're this new.

Where do I get it fix?

After warmup (about 30 minutes) TV turns off and then restarts itself in 30 second, stays on for about 3 minutes and this on/off cycle repeats indefinitely.

Model: NS-40D420NA16

18 months time since new.

Any suggestions to fix this?

Highlighted
Insignia Support

Hello MEMatt,

Welcome to Community@Insignia!

If you haven't already, try power-cycling the TV by turning it off and unplugging it for several minutes. This should serve to reset the TV hardware.

If the problem persists, your TV may require repairs. You can pursue service by carrying your TV in to your local Geek Squad. You can schedule an appointment by visiting We're Here to Help and selecting "Make a Reservation" under "Getting Help is Easy."

Regards,

John

Insignia Support