Re: TV has power but will not turn on

my model number is NS-39D310NA17

My Insignia 55" inch TV will not stay on. The red light comes on in the front then TV flash on for 2-3 second then goes back off like a flash. I don't have any cords as in HDMI, ect. I have everything built into TV as in Netflix,HBO go ECT.

Need help TV shows power but doesn't​stay on. It flashes then turn off. I've had this 55" inch Insignia for about 4 years now and neverd had a problem. Please help. Thanks Jones

The symptoms of the TV make it seem like the back-light is dying, or has some LED's in the back-light that are dead.

same symtons as above, power, lights, unplug.....no action

I didn't see a reply to replacing Power board and still same problem.

looks like the insignia guys dropped out of string a couple months ago......probaly tired

anyone have the new isignia string or suggestions when new power supply board doesnt work?

ZigZag

Hi I have a 48" smart tv and it turned on and it would show any picture it was black and then it turned off and won't turn back on and it's less than a year!

I would have to look the tv is only 2 years old the warranty is over it has a 1 year warranty on it from best buy
Highlighted

Same problem here turned it of have power and light in corner but nothing.. Not to happy tv is only 2 years old.