Re: TV has power but will not turn on

My model number is nslcd32

Hello all! I am from Melbourne, Australia. I had a similar issue to the one above. My 40" Vivo television had the red power light on, but would not power up. I followed the instructions above, that is (1) unplugging the television from the power socket; (2) holding down the power button on the television for 30 seconds; (3) plugging the television back in; (4) waiting 10 seconds; (5) pressing the power button which saw the red light on the television turn to blue and then it turned back on! Good luck drongos!

My TV just recently started to do the same thing I have had it for about Five years now. When I turn it on the light just blinks continuously no picture no sound. I unplugged from the wall held power button still nothing. The light stayed on solid until I pressed the power button down and the it just continues to blink
Highlighted

My TV is doing the same thing it is receiving power from the outlet but will not turn on tired unplugging holding the power button down and plugging back in but still nothing. Then I pressed the power button again and it just continues to blink and is not accepting the signal from the remote

Re: My Digital stream tv kept shutting it self off and now it wont turn on

My Digital stream tv kept shutting it self off and now it wont turn on help please

Well my tv is a Little over a year old and is doing the same thing ,,i had a 25 inch RCA that finally quite working after 15 years old and thats when i bought this 35inch INSIGNIA and if i have TOO spend more money on it to have it fixed ,And it being less than 1 1/2 years old ,then the owner of INSIGNIA will never get one more cent of my money ever again ,and I will spread the word to everybody that I know to let them know how cheap of a product it is and just how poorly INSIGNIA stands behind there product
Where is your pride for the product that you make seems to me that there is none.
J.L.F.

Yes mine has come on twice then back off ns-50DR620NA18

I bought my TV on 6/21 and I am already having issues with the power. I turned on the tv and it is taking a long time to power on. Now it is coming on to the blue screen where it shows insignia Roku tv and then keeps going back off and on the blue screen. I have plugged off and on and nothing. Any suggestions ?

I am experiencing the same issue. The red light is on but the blue light will not turn on. I tried unplugging it and holding the tv power button down but nothing happened still red light only.

I have a 65" rca with model #sld65a55rq that has power but wont come on for more than 10 secs with no picture or sound any help would be great