Re: TV has power but will not turn on

please i need a solution to my tv. the model of the tv is SN-32D312NA15. the power does not come up its only flashing red light on the indicator. when i unplunged the power adapter the green light on the adapter is still on for like 1 minutes. i have tried so many things to turn on the tv but no luck

Re: TV will not turn on

please i need a solution to my tv. the model of the tv is SN-32D312NA15. the power does not come up its only flashing red light on the indicator. when i unplunged the power adapter the green light on the adapter is still on for like 1 minutes. i have tried so many things to turn on the tv but no luck

Thanks 

Charles.

I have an NS-50D40SNA14 that won't respond to any power command from either the remote or the manual button itself. The red stand by light on the front is displayed at all times as well.  I thought the tv was completely dead until I found it powering itself on randomly during the day and night.  It powers up usually 4-5 hours after I have pressed the manual button on the television but I doubt that has anything to do with it. It seems to have a mind of its own lately. 

Has anyone had this problem before or know how I should go about fixing it?

ns-pdp32-09

My tv isn't coming on but the light indicator is on & when i try to turn it on the light indicator doesn't do anything .i tried unplugging it & holding the power button but no luck. The serial number is 1508GTC000176A01064

My insignia tv model number NS-32D311NA15 will not turn on. Red light blinks. Tried unplugging for awhile with no success. Tried unplugging & holding "on" button for 30 sec & no luck. It is a little over one year old. Any help?

Hello~
My 47inch RCA had the red light on indicating it had power and it would not turn on I tried wht you said in previous post and it worked so I thank you but I was just wondering why it would do tht should I be expecting it to go completely out soon, just want to be prepared if we need to save up for a new one ours is only 6 yrs old.
Thank you in advanced.

I have a insignia ns-42pdp that once I plugged it in it showed for any minutes and stop playing. Unplugged it and now it won't do anything. Please help

I'm having the same problem model # SLED4668W. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

I have found a possible (temporary) fix to the problem of the TV not turning on, but has a red power light. (Fix below for tl;dr)

I had come across a NS-48D510NA15 for free due to this problem. Fiddled around with it for a few hours and have come to the conclusion that the boards (tcon, power, main etc.) are all fine. No obvious problems. All volts seem to be correct, although given more time I will check more thoroughly. The problem seems to lie with the power board, as leaving it unplugged for an extended period of time seems to temporarily fix the issue.

Leaving the TV off and unplugged for about half an hour, plug it back in and wait about 30 seconds. Then press the power button and 9 times out of 10 it will turn on.

Note: Leaving the TV unplugged for 5-10 minutes or so should have the same result.
Hopefully this helps some of you out there.

I will update as I get information.