Re: TV has power but will not turn on

I forgot to add this. If the red power light goes out, GIVE IT A MINUTE. Let it do its thing. These TV's seem to take a long time to fire up.

The unit has power and will turn on if unplugged and plugged back in. It used to work from first or second attempt. Now it takes more than a dozen tries. Unit:
Serial # 55G121513L06794
Model # NS-55L260A13 Rev. A

I have an Insignia LCD 17 inch tv, it worked fine yesterday, today it won't turn on, I had this problem before and my brother found the reset button, now I can't find it.  Serial #B234EP510004 Ns-19E310A13 MFG Date August 2012 MFD 12H23 RevA

Can you tell me where the reset button is, I truly appreciate your help, thank you. Barbara

This worked, unplugging the cord, holding down the power button for 30 seconds and then plugging in and turning on. What does this signify as being wrong?

I also have power, red light on. But the TV won't power up, no blue light. I've unplugged and held down the power button with no effect. The TV is an INSIGNIA NS-42L550A11, 5+/- years old. What can I do?

I have the same problem but i figured it was my power cord so i put a stronger one on and it turned on but real bright and then 2 mins later i heard a loud pop i quickly unplugged it what do you think happened

My name is Markeliah. My TV isn't turning on. It's plugged in but the red light isn't turning on. I tried to see if it was the outlet but it wasn't. My model is NS-32L120A13. Can you help

POWER TO THE TV, BUT TV WILL NOT TURN ON.

My model of NS-PDP32-09 has power and just wont turn on what do I do?

My TV will not cut one at all. I've tried holding the power button for 30 seconds and plugging it back up, i have tried leaving it unplugged for an entire day, i have took all the cords out and re-plugged all of them back in. The red light is on when plugged up but it will not cut one by remote or by the button. I bought it towards the end of november at best buy arundel mills, i don't have the receipt but what can i do?