se

Re: TV screen goes black

The same just happened to me, after less than a week of use: screen blank with just sound, then no sound and just a blank screen, the same after unplugging and letting sit. The store will exchange it and I am off there now (within the 30-day exchange policy window). Model NS-48D420NA16. I am nervous about getting another Insignia product given that this problem seems nnot uncommon in various models, but I will give it a shot.

My TV was a gift and it goes black with sound. What do I do if I have no receipt

Hello, I have an INSIGNIA TV and the problem is that when it is turned on, after 10-30 seconds, it goes to a black screen. The audio is still playing so the TV is still on. The Sleep Timer is off and I don't know what the problem is.

Model #: NS-32L430A11 Rev. A

Serial #: 10H193610786

My TV is barely 2 years old and my screen is black...TV turns on and then turns right back off....it is ridiculous for this many people to have the same issue with this brand of TV. I am calling the BBB or someone. Insignia needs to be held accountable for their product they are selling to consumers

This is a widespread problem with the TV blacking out its sad that it has this problem and I will never ever buy another insignia.. I love my TV only watch it a few hours a day and it blacks out.. I am beyond mad I can't afford another tv right now
Visitor

Insignia LED TV - Model NS 32D20SNA14

Turned it on this morning and it worked great, then the screen went black, but the sound worked. About 10 minutes later the sound stopped working also. We have had the TV for about 2 years. What can I do to fix it?

Thanks!

I purchased my 55" lest than 2 years ago... now BLACK! Keeping receipts that long... maybe. But wish a company would stand by their product! Seems to be just a cheap brand I guess... Probably won't try to purchase from them again!

Posted same issue but not showing up...?

Nothing it seems. I have the same issue

Ok so I have 3 insignia TV is my house! I have never had an issue until tonight I was watching tv the screen flickered black and then came back 2 minutes later then went black and stays black I have sound but no picture!!!! This is actually very annoying since it is the larger TV in the house and frankly I'm not interested in paying to fix something that should not have this problem!!!!! I have had the TV for 2ish years so out of warranty and it's 40 inches this is rather crazy how can this be fixed!