TV shows a countdown then powers off

My tv is powering off after a countdown when there is no input found. Is there a way to disable the function or is there a brand/model that doesn't do this? Need help asap. The tv is being used as a display so I need it to riun 24/7 even without an input.

20180410_133157_HDR-(1).png

Insignia Support

Re: TV shows a countdown then powers off

Greetings tucsontorah,

Thanks for joining our community to look for some advice on your TV. I understand that it can be frustrating that your TV is turning off by it’s self when you’d like it to stay on all day. I’d be happy to see how we might be able to help.

Can you please share the model number of your TV? I’d be happy to review the information in the owner’s manual to see if there’d be anyway to disable this feature. Essentially since no input is detected you’d have specific time period prior to the TV to power off due to energy efficiency standards. I look forward to your reply to see if your TV has a way to extend that timeframe, or to disable the feature.

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support

NS-D220NA18

and also happens to 2nd tv

Ns-32D311NA17

I checked Sleep Timer and it's off. It only happens when there's no input.

Insignia Support

Hello tucsontorah,

Thank you for the additional information. 

You mentioned that you are using these TVs as displays. What is your signal source (e.g., computer, disk player, etc.) and how is it connected to your TV?

Regards,

John

Insignia Support

John
Insignia Support