lj1

Re: TV won't respond.

Insignia TV is less than two years old.  The TV is frozen on a channel.  The remote does not communicate with the Tv.  The side buttons do nothing.  Unplugging the TV from the wall and waiting, then replugging the TV's power cord only has the TV back on the frozen channel with NO WAY OF COMMUNICATING WITH IT.  How do you fix this problem?

I have the same issue as sullythehat. If the TV is on for a while, such as while watching a sporting event, the TV becomes completely unresponsive to the remote and even the buttons on the TV. It becomes impossible to change the volume. The TV won't turn off using either the remote or the power button on the TV, which means that I have to unplug the TV from the outlet. Is this something that can be fixed?

Met

Hello my chanel scan will not pick up any signal and I can't figure out how to get it to get a channel scan complete with Channel model number NS - 247 30812 firmware version 568 Ms 00238 1004 thank you

What do you do if the board is faulty and what does it mean if the board is faulty???? The blue light turns on almost instantly when we plug it back in... its really disappointing to see that one specific brand is having all of these problems... we dont have the money to take this into geek squad and have them fix it....

So what if the board is faulty... what do you do???