Tv won’t turn on

My ns-ldvd26q-10a is plugged in and I want to watch a movie when I press the power button it won’t turn on and the eject button won’t work the batteries are charged and in the remote and the led on the tv is red when you look at it from one angle and red from a different angle and I’m getting really frustrated the tv is about one year old
Insignia Support

Re: Tv won’t turn on

Hello Ineedhelp1,

If you haven't already, try power-cycling your TV by turning it off and unplugging it for several minutes. This should serve to reset the TV hardware.

If the problem persists, your TV will likely need repairs. Since your TV is smaller than 42", you can pursue service by carrying your TV in to your local Geek Squad. You can schedule an appointment by visiting We're Here to Help and selecting "Make a Reservation" under "Getting Help is Easy."

I hope this helps.

Regards,

John

Insignia Support

NS 32d20sna14: doesn't turn on, the power led red is on. Remote and power button has no response.
Need help please TV is 3 years old
Insignia Support

Hello Mahdi,

Welcome to Community@Insignia!

If you haven't already, please try power-cycling your TV as recommended previously.

If this does not resolve the issues you've encountered, it is likely your TV will require repairs. Your local Geek Squad should be able to assist with arranging repairs. You can schedule an appointment by visiting We're Here to Help and selecting "Make a Reservation" under "Getting Help is Easy." 

Regards,

John

Insignia Support