Highlighted
LKL
Visitor
Accepted Solution

USER GUIDE

I am having a hard time trying to find a user guide for NS-43D420NA18,where do I find it?

LKL
Visitor

INSIGNIA REMOTE

I want to order a remote control that  I lost for my INSIGNIA 43" TV. Trying to put an orded is very confusing. Can anyone help?

Insignia Support

Re: USER GUIDE

Hello LKL,

Welcome to Community@Insignia!

We have requested that the User Guide for your TV be added to our website. As soon as I have more information on this for you, I will let you know. When available, it should be found on the product page under the Support & Downloads tab.

As regards ordering a replacement remote control, please give us a call at 877-467-4289 for further assistance.

Regards,

John

Insignia Support

John
Insignia Support
LKL
Visitor

I tried the number 877 467 4289. Th automated voice said the number is not in service.

LKL
Visitor

My mistake I forgot to begin with a 1

Well, it is 6-15-18, I bought the NS-43D420NA18 and I see from this reply that you said you would post the user manual, there is no excuse for this. I like my TV and still not having a manual online because you couldn't include one with the TV is without excuse.  I also consider your reply dishonest because enough time has passed for a company the size of Best Buy. I think it is only fair to rate this model 3 stars, 1 deduction for not having a manual available when I bought it, and 1 deduction for your lack of follow thru in a timely manner to make the manual available. I will change my rating when you Best Buy does there job by making the manual available. This TV might not be so complicated that is needs a manual like that of a new car, but give me a break, no manual at all, that is a first for me when it comes to a TV, the money spent on two posters in two different languages should have been spent on an owners manual.

Insignia Support

[ Edited ]

Hello JPinCA,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to stress your concern regarding there being no manual available on InsigniaProducts.com for your new TV. I understand that can surely be frustrating. As John-INSG shared with LKL we’re doing our best to partner with our support teams to see that all the manual issues present are remedied. We appreciate your patience in the meantime. We'd be happy to answer any troubleshooting, or manual specific questions.  

Kindly,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support

Insignia Support

Hello JPinCA and LKL,

We’ve received a copy of the manual, and I’d be happy to share it with you privately until we can get it posted on InsigniaProducts.com. Can you each send me a private message with your name, email, and phone number? I’d be happy to forward you the manual via email once I have those details. 

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support