Xbox 360 to TV Response Lag

I have a 39" 1080p 120hz Insignia HDTV, I am using HDMI. The response time between my Xbox 360 and my TV is horrible and I need help. I messed around with the TV settings (Turned Adaptive Contrast off and turned Dynamic Backlight off) but the problem still remains. I went to my Xbox 360's Console Setting, went to HDMI Color Space and set it t Source then Auto but neither helped. I turned my Xbox to 1080i from 1080p and that didn't help either. I will be very mad if there is no reply  from a website administrator. If there is not way to fix this, my money will have been wasted.

Re: Xbox 360 to TV Response Lag

I just wanted to add something, they things I tried to do to stop the response lag are the only things I tried, if there are any other things I should try, tell me.

Regular Contributor

set you xboxs out put to a pc setting like 1360x768 and it should stop the lag but other then that all of insignias tvs with 120hz have that problem and thay refuse to fix it

Still did not work, thank you for trying though. Never buying from Insignia again, returning product. Thank you.

Visitor

I wish I would of did the same thing to my insignia, I love the picture, and that is all!, my Xbox is completely useless with my led 55 inch tv!, I have tried every setting their is, tried different hdmi cables, video cables, it is pointless to try and play Xbox. This tv is a total bust, also what is stupid is if you plug headphones in it turns the tv sound off, how stupid, sure wish it played a audio sound when you turn the tv on and off, the remote sucks, but mOst important, i wish they really had a patch or something to fix the xbox concern!!! Live and learn
Visitor

The sad part is nothing! No responses or anything!!!
Highlighted
Insignia Support

Hello all,

Welcome to Community@Insignia™!

We have previously published our recommendations for this issue here.

Regards,
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

You can recommend the ao called fix all you want, but it is not a fix, does not work, and you still have a worthless piece of junk that you can't play your game console on! As you can read on all your post, it fixes nothing!!! Just saying
Regular Contributor

well lets hope the xbox one lets us play in 768x1360